PZH - Directions and Delivery
- From the Hannover Main Station, take the line 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, or 9 to “Kröpcke”.
- At “Kröpcke” change to line 4 towards Garbsen and ride until the stop “Schönebecker Allee” (duration: 23 minutes).
- From the stop “Schönebecker Allee” go out along the Schönebecker Allee towards the bridge over the interstate. After the bridge over the interstate A2, the Production Technology Center will be on your right-hand side. (Also take note of the information about the shuttle service to the right)
Driving with a Car
- Interstate A2 to the “Herrenhausen” exit.
- Follow the highway B6 towards Nienburg.
- Take the B6 until Café del Sol (on the left) and Möbel Hesse (on the right) and turn left onto the “An der Universität” street in the left turning lane.
Deliveries for IFA, IFW, IMPT, ITA, TEWISS GmbH:
Coming from the B6, take the “An der Universität” street and turn left before the PZH. On the right you will see the testing halls with the Gates 1 to 4.
Deliveries for IFUM, IW, MPA, match:
Coming from the B6, take the “An der Universität” street, pass the PZH and then turn left. The first hall belongs to IFUM, the second to IW and match, and the gates are numbered accordingly.
Deliveries for Underwater Technology Center UWTH:
Turn left before the PZH and follow the Lise-Meitner Street to UWTH, pass the entrance, and go to the sliding gate.
Arriving by Plane
Take the train S-Bahn S5 (towards Hameln) to the Hannover Main Station (duration: about 17 minutes). From there use the directions given above.
Detailed Map of Garbsen
Cartographic editing: Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics. Database: ATKIS-Basis-DLM of the LGN – Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation, Hannover, http://www.lgn.de